Sunday, December 13, 2009

my sugar plum


Well, she put on quite the show!!

My sweet baby girl did such an AMAZING job
in her Christmas recital and made us all SO proud ~

Not an ounce of fear and she would have been
pretty thrilled to have a few more numbers
in the show.

Out of 40+ girls I think she was the star of the show ~
well she was our STAR for sure!









we're so proud!



Lucy is such a lucky little girl...
she has the most wonderful family
who loves and supports her
(and us!)
thank you all (17 cheering fans!) for coming -
it meant so much to us.





We love you so much baby girl...
you have us beaming with pride.


6 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Best post EVER. She was the best dancer... I love how big of a kick Blake is getting out of her dancing - his laugh is great. Worst part of the post would be your scary looking sister, but otherwise, super cute. She was definitely in the cutest of the outfits and I loved how everyone was just staring at her and exclaiming how CUTE she is! She is the light of all of our holidays and I don't know what we'd do without her - so thanks to you and Blake for enriching our lives with bringing her into the world.

Oh, how I love her! Can't wait for Christmas to hang out with all of you!

Love, aunt C

P.S. Brinton looks adorable in the video. We don't look like we belong together since I look like a witch. Maybe I should have combed my hair. :)

Megan said...

Codi & Blake! Lucy is adorable, I was laughing and loving every minute of this post. I have to know where she is dancing ... I need to sign Sadie up. Her outfit is the best, but of course you are her mother, only the best. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful little girl. Merry Christmas!!
Megan Rogers

Kim said...

Oh, how darling is Lucy! I am so grateful you posted the videos, I cried as I watched her put her whole heart and soul in the performance. What a holiday treat for your family and for everyone who watches the videos! Thank you for sharing!!! xoxo Kim

Henriksen TRIBE said...

Lucy is so cute.Thanks for the christmas card. Did you move? I need to contact you I need your new Address. Email me at emilymeta at yahoo dot com. Thanks Emily Henriksen

Alisa said...

So fun to see this, what a dancer you are Luce! And your outfit had to be as adorable as it gets.

MUAH!

See you on Christmas ;)

Becca said...

I don't have words for how cute this is! I wish I could have been there but the videos are the next best thing so thanks for posting them.