Wednesday, February 4, 2009

by the numbers:

10 - number of days until San Diego!

14 - years ago from today Blake & I went on our first date

45 - days until the first day of spring

55 - days until my baby turns 2!

3 - number of times Lucy and I listened to PYT (see playlist to the right) during our impromtu dance party the other night

3 - number of inches cut off my hair last night

1 - time a day I check if a certain anthropologie necklace has gone on sale

7 - months our home has been on the market ... ugh

27 - times Blake and I have dreamed about moving to the beach

4 - times I will make Lucy say I love you before she says "no"

15 - times a day Blake and I text

30 - times a day my friend Nikki and I text

2 - diet cokes I had yesterday afternoon at work (it was a long day)

1 - package I'm waiting for from UPS before our trip 

5 - outfit ideas already picked out for Lucy's Easter dress (damn Janie & Jack!)

5 - trips planned for this year

10 - times a day (most days) I think how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends and family!

Love you - have a good day!

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Cute post. I'm soooo jealous of your trip to SD.

Lacey said...

That was way cute.

Alisa said...

Codi!

How are you? I have been tucked away in oblivion lately. Once you get back, we need another play time/catch up time... San Diego should be perfect when you go, enjoy! I'm excited to see Lucy's Easter dress (;

Love ya,

Lis