Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Procrastinator

We have two weeks left to 
pack up all of our house and we've
yet to find our new digs.
We have a garage full of boxes and we're trying
to weed out some stuff so I don't carry around
my 11th grade English papers for another 15 years.

So what do you do with a time crunch and 
stress stomach aches??

Figure out your scanner and reminisce through
old pictures of course!


I only talk to one person from this pictures still (other than
Blake) but I had to include it -
look how hard I'm rocking the pyramid hair?!

And Blake, puttin' on the ritz!
It's sad to think how excited he was about this outfit.

Back to packing!
(and I think we'll hang on to these)

5 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

OMG... this is hilarious! The first picture, although uber dorky, is the coolest dress! It's very Marie Antoinette. I can't say the same for the third picture though... are you wearing white tights with that... and open toed shoes? Yama. Blake looks awesome in his black and white ensemble. As for the third picture... why on Earth did a high school choose Sesame Street as their dance theme? Baffling.

Don't stress- it'll all be over before you know it.

Kim said...

LOVE it!! Moving foces us to look at the past - aren't you kind of glad you ran across those treasures? Hang in there, this move will be over soon. xoxo Kim

Mackenzie said...

Love the pics! I always wished I could have sported the pyramid.

I am glad that the house sold and we wish you the best of luck finding a new place.

Alisa said...

OH, what a treat.

trevan said...

Blake, that last pair of shoes leaves me speechless. Simply amazing. did they come w/ a feather boa?