Wednesday, June 17, 2009

yep, she's two

this face describes our general mood around here lately...
packing, cleaning and moving is tough.

but it's that much worse with a two year old with 
attitude
and who has given up sleep.

Lucy has been up past 11 or 12 the past four nights.
she's stopped taking naps.
and this morning I walked into my room and she 
was jumping on my bed shaking our her sippy of milk -
it was flying everywhere and I said "Lucy-stop!"
and she let out some type of growling "nooooo"
and yes, it kind of scared me.

oh well.
it's normal - i hope.
and i think she along with Suki (who's been hiding and whining)
sense that something is going on.
but if all goes as planned we should be moved and settled 
(somewhat)
in about a week.

for the most part she's still our happy, sweet girl.
I promise.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

The good ol 2's!!!! I love the last picture, she is so beautiful!

Annie said...

my two year old doesn't go to bed either.

All of my high school and college papers, as well as half of my 6 year old wedding presents are still at my parents house, in the closet in my old bedroom...

along with a closet full of clothes.

just take all that stuff to your parents - I'm sure they'd love to have it? :)

Alisa said...

Lucy is looking way too old; that last one oh my gosh!

Sheri said...

That first picture is making me laugh. I hope all goes well with your move. That will be a great new adventure for your family.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i am a little bit obsessed with lucy.

really. i am.
is this awkward?

so glad you came out in the open about blurking... i have had my share on your blog as well so now we can all just be comfortable about it :)

and ps about Minie's curls...

there is no such thing. her hair is flat as they come.. i just spend hours curling it each day because it tickles me pink to see those strawberry locks in curl.

caitlin and brinton said...

Cute new look- now just do an update already.