Wednesday, July 1, 2009

home

It's only taken about 10 days but I think we all feel pretty settled 
in our new place.  Saying goodbye to our house in Woods Cross
was sad but surprisingly we haven't missed it much since 
we've been here. 

A lot of the things I thought we'd miss at our old home we 
can still do here - only better.
Our evening talks on the patio are not spent swatting mosquitoes
but are cooled off by all of the huge trees surrounding us.

We've been welcomed with cookies and waves and Blake 
and Lucy have already walked over to my parents' house once -
yes, we're that close.

So I think for now we're very, very pleased with this being home.

come over for a visit - she's not as intimidating as she looks!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love the little house. Does she love to play in it?

Annie said...

glad to hear that you're settled -

now we can visit and play.