Monday, July 13, 2009

i love...


summer edition...

snow cones, shaved ice, slushees
(preferably any lime flavor)

Lucy asking to go to a 'dance party'

our new backyard and how it's shady, 
cozy, quiet and perfect for talks

when Lucy calls me Codi - it just sounds funny

eating outside


somewhat of a tan

beverages taking on a whole new importance

Lucy's love and appreciation of a pedicure

geraniums - this is my first year potting them and my mom and grandma are right -
 they really are the best

The Real Housewives of New Jersey - pure summer trash tv, but why
did it have to end so soon

our Dis trip is close enough to start really getting excited

Us Weekly in the mail - a little gift each week

Lucy going outside and saying "Nice day! Nice day mom!" you have to 
hear it to appreciate the cuteness

canyon drives

my dad on the 4th of july at 8pm okay 8:30

flip flop tan lines - on all of us

Blake's willingness to bbq - a lot

seeing my brother - home for a week from Alaska and then off to 
Africa

summer concerts - two this week: tonight Death Cab
and Sunday Wallflowers

hope you're enjoying yours!!

6 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I'd love a slurpee/slushee of any flavor today! Want to drop one of at the U for me tonight?

I can't wait for DIS!!! Dole whip, Dole whip! Beach time, magazine reading &... fashion island?! :) Balboa!! Yay!

It's creepy how you like all these cartoon characters now, & Miley Cyrus! Yama.

Lacey said...

I love the picture of you and Blake so cute. I wish summer could last forever!

Kim said...

Lucy's vocabulary is amazing! I'm so glad you love your new backyard. The picture of you and Blake is great (you should frame that one)! xoxo Kim

kennan said...

I LOVE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ. thank you. can we hang out again? (maybe in your backyard?)

Sheri said...

Very fun post! I love the photo of you and Blake. I can't believe how fast our summer is going. Glad to see you are moved and enjoying your summer also. Lucy keeps getting cuter and cuter!

caitlin and brinton said...

btw, best pic of dad ever, so fitting :)