Monday, September 20, 2010

jackpot!

We found pumpkins this weekend!
Our annual trip to Perry this weekend with my family resulted in more gourds than I really have room for - but I still need some large white or greenish porch pumpkins.

bliss.



The peaches didn't look ready but we bought some anyway and they've been delicious. After picking up our goods we had lunch at Maddox and then all went our separate ways. Blake, Lucy and I drove home through Weber canyon and then through Morgan and the leaves were beautiful.



yum!

I have a start on my front porch but if I add all of the pumpkins I plan to I might not have mail delivery anymore.


Blake asked "what's the purpose of gourds?"
What kind of question is that?! Look at these beauties!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Yay for gourds and pumpkins!! Those are some very amazing ones...I love them and they look awesome in your home! Fall is such a great time of year. Can't wait to pick our pumpkins from our garden. They are almost ready!!