Monday, November 8, 2010

who's that girl?

Last week after work we went to pick up our curly-haired little
girl from my parents' house but instead found this older looking girl with straight hair.

Lucy and my mom had a little makeover session and at first I wasn't sure how I felt with the results. Lucy looked so much older which kind of made me feel sad (I can't even begin to comprehend she'll be four in the spring) but she looked really cute with this new look. After we picked her up we had to hurry and go vote and our voting location is Lucy's future elementary school. So standing in line with our big little girl and talking about school and imagining less than two years when she starts...ugh too much!

In the tubby that night Lucy said she didn't want her straight hair wet so the next day for dance she got to show off her older style.



oh baby girl...I love you

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Hurry! Go get her hair wet! Luce, you look gorgeous, but too, too grown up!
Hang on to her Codi!
Kisses,
Aunt Sandy

Am-Biance said...

Such a little doll!!! :) love her...

kennan said...

stop.

lucy the beauty queen.

call us when you get back. promise?

caitlin and brinton said...

I love her hair both ways - she's a beauty.

caitlin and brinton said...

DISNEY PICS... TODAY!