Friday, January 28, 2011

what's up?!

...obviously nothing much that's worth blogging about!

But that's okay...sometimes nothing going on is a good thing and makes for some lazy days...

with crazy hair,

and creative creations (this is her driving a Cinderella coach).

But other than dance class, the premiere of Bubble Guppies and reenacting the Tangled movie 14 times a day someone might be going a little stir crazy.

I'm obviously not the creative one in the house and have decided I need to be planning a trip, booking a trip or ON a trip during January to not want to pull my hair out. That's not in the cards for us anytime soon so instead I decided to do some projects in the house.

January blahs aren't that bad with springy new pillows...


And Valentine's stuff!
Caitlin, my mom and I worked on these banners two seconds after the Christmas trees went down (but then they both got really cute glitter and made new ones on their own making mine look blah)

Lucy's fab creation...



These hazy days make for some fun dance parties so we've had many of those. This week we had a little more excitement visiting and deciding on some preschools for fall. I really have spent more energy on this decision than necessary but if I have to send my girl out on her own I really want to make sure it's at the right place. I know this will be so good for her but I will be lost without my little dance partner, shopping pal, co-decorator and tv snuggler (even if it will only be for less than 10 hours a week).




Up next on our agenda? Some bedroom re-do's!
I just have to convince Blake that painting is one of the best things to do on the weekends!
Hopefully I'll have some amazing room makeover blogs coming soon...

4 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh my god, she looks WAY too old in that one picture.

Alisa said...

I cannot even believe how much older she looks, and I really didn't see her THAT long ago...

Codi, she is so darling and beautiful.

Also every single one of your pillows is so darling. My personal favorite is the one on the chair; the white one with the ball fringe... love it!

For us January feels like taking turns getting sick and just waiting for Spring. February here we come :)

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

I added you to my blog Codi ;) So I thought I would invite myself to yours lol hope you dont mind. Lucy is so stinkin cute!! I cant wait for days like this with Ashlyn when shes bigger. Im totally jealous of your valentines decor!! I totally will be looking at preschools for Ashlyn way early on Im sure.

Sheri said...

This blog post made me smile so big! I can't tell you how blah everything has seemed lately. I am so excited that it is February! That means it is closer to March and to Spring! I can't believe how crafty you are! I love those pillows! I really wish I would of gotten some of my Mom's skills! I should try....