Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sparkle ears

My baby is so growing up. Last Wednesday we were at the mall and she told me it was time. We had talked about piercing her ears a few times but it wasn't the right time. I decided I'd wait until she asked on her own to do it...and she did.
She didn't cry at all or even flinch. I was the one sobbing and asking random strangers if I was making a mistake. Luckily the random strangers were super sweet and (probably awkwardly for them) my support system. It was done and Lucy wiped my eyes and we were on our way. Oh, my baby.

She loves having earrings and I have to admit they look adorable!


5 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh my gosh - she looks so old in that last one. Her meal looks pretty good too. I love the earrings - you definitely didn't make a mistake. I can't wait to see these in person. Friday night? B's birthday.

Lacey said...

I LOVE them! Can't wait to see her!

Alisa said...

I did a double-take when I saw her ears pierced the other day! I was thinking maybe I missed that she had them for a while, but no... SO cute.

Alisa said...

I did a double-take when I saw her ears pierced the other day! I was thinking maybe I missed that she had them for a while, but no... SO cute.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i love every minute of her ears.

minie is looking at this with me as keeps telling me,

"oh mom! that little lucy looks soo cute!"