Friday, April 10, 2009

Summer Concert Series

So I think everyone is ready for full-on spring.
Later, warmer nights and sunny blue-sky days.
I'm really excited for Easter this year and by the looks of the forecast
we might have some decent weather.
There are 7 million different reasons I love the spring/summer and
one of them has to be concerts!
Whether it's free, park concerts or over-priced stadium shows
there are usually more concerts during this season than others 
and this year Blake and I really lucked out!
So far, this is our summer concert series lineup:

Britney Spears - next Tuesday (Caitlin & me)
Keane - May (Blake & me)
Taylor Swift - May (Nikki & me)
Death Cab - July (Blake & me)
The Wallflowers - July (Blake & me)
Depeche Mode - August (Blake & me)

I think the only show Lucy has a chance of attending would be The Wallflowers - 
but she might be too embarrassed of her parents rocking out!

Happy Spring ~ Happy Easter ~ Happy Concert-Going!!

6 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Super jealous of Taylor and jealous of Wallflowers solely because of whatever-his-first-name-is- Dylan who is off-the-hinges sexy! Depeche Mode brings one word to mind - DePrEsSo!
Cannot WAIT for Britney - are we going to go early and see the crappy Pussycat Dolls? It might be worth it.
See your keester on Easter! :)

Wendie said...

I'm available for babysitting a cute little bug!!

Annie said...

Oh, I love me some death cab....

but how I hate going to concerts.

Good thing I'll have a little baby at home this summer to ensure that I don't have to attend any. ;)

I only generally go to one a year anyway and I'm holding out for Guster.

have fun though - i wish I were as ambitious as you guys.

Alisa said...

Yeah, more power to the concert-goers. I think I used to be one, but it's like we're 60 yrs old now and D and I have our DVD concert parties at home.

Britney Spears?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna need some documentation, please. Smuggle those cameras!

Alisa said...

Wallflowers though...

Oh that will be so good. Jealous.

Alisa said...

Happy Easter, Schrecks!