Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom's day

It was a beautiful day.
We started our mother's day at Tuscany for brunch with my mom and dad.
Lucy did pretty well as long as she could eat her meal from the 
dessert table (and occasionally eavesdrop on nearby tables).


Then we went to visit my Nani and Blake delivered to me the best
mother's day present ever...


Four generations: Beverly, Wendie, Codi & Lucy.
I love my mom and grandma so much and I'm so happy they're
such a big part of Lucy's life.

We were home early to spend the afternoon 
napping, reading and playing in the yard.  
Well, that's what Lucy and I did while Blake worked in the yard :)

I love this little girl more than anything -
I am so proud and blessed to be your mom 
little bug.
Thank you for being the 
best thing that will ever happen to me.

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I heard her outfit was cute- but I never imagined it could be this cute! I'm sad I didn't see her yesterday. You all look really cute in that picture.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making Mother's day so special for me. It was a perfect day. I'm so lucky to have 3 beautiful, wonderful children. Codi, you are such a great mom to Lucy and I am so happy I am her Gammy!!

Love, Mom