Thursday, May 14, 2009

our time


So we've had our Mac for almost a year and I probably should have taken
the free classes or at least the online tutorials to use it to full capacity.
Oh well, I didn't.
The point is Lucy and I discovered Photo Booth on the 
Mac today - and well it pretty much was our dream come true.
We had our itunes going (specifically MGMT - Kids) and had a photo/video shoot - 
and a lot of laughs.
Who knew how much fun it was to play with a 
two-year old in front of a camera?!
I love her.

p.s. we'll spare you from our dance video
p.p.s. Blake got Lucy ready this morning - he doesn't do bows

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Ok I love your hair. It looks so cute. I can totally tell. And look how long Lucy's is getting.

Mackenzie said...

SO adorable!!!

I saw your Disneyland widget. Love it! You guys wanna come with us in June???

Sheri said...

Very cute! I think I want to see the dance video...especially if it has singing along with it! So much fun.

Jackie Sanders said...

My first thought when I saw Lucys hair, LOVE IT! She looks so chique, like tinker bell! Way to go Blake! I really loved it! CUTE picts. of you guys!

Alisa said...

How funny, I agree with Jackie... I am thinking Tink (Julia Roberts) off of the movie Hook... watch out if Lucy's already starting to resemble movie stars...

And PhotoBooth is about one of the most fun and exciting playtoys known to me and Croz too!

And how come you look so amazingly fresh-faced or something? There's something different and you always look wonderful but you look extra wonderfully beautiful, Codi!