Monday, November 30, 2009

32 months!

baby girl!
You are 32 months today...
we'll be planning your THIRD birthday party before we know it.

We've decided everyday with you is a new adventure...
a simple day of doing things around the house
or running errands turns into songs,
questions about everything,
and more and more reasons to love every little
thing about you!

You're quite independent and are sure
to let me know how you feel about things.
When I told you to do something the other day
you said, "no mommy. but thanks though."

You know what you like...and what you don't!
Tonight at dinner you couldn't get enough of
garlic bread -
but you just ate the top gooey, garlic part
leaving the crusts.
When daddy asked you to finish them you said
"Nooo, I can't eat crusts daddy, they're scary."
I don't eat my crusts either baby.

You are so excited about Christmas and today
helped daddy work in the yard and get the decorations out.
Poppa has told you about Santa's little birds out
watching and you can spot them a mile away
"mommy, there's santa's birds!"

Just a couple more weeks until your very first
dance recital and we BOTH can't wait!
You love dancing with all of your heart and have
a perfect point.
Mommy is so proud of you and everything you do.

Daddy and I love you oh so much.
You make us laugh everyday...
eventually!
You are the smartest little girl I've
ever met and I'm astounded at your
vocabulary - very Fancy Nancy!

This close to three is so exciting but
also makes mommy's heart ache a bit.
I know you'll always be my princess baby
but time just flies a bit too quick lately.

Thank you for being our daughter -
our little miracle,
mommy's little curly haired pixie
and daddy's forever treasure...
love you Luce!


p.s.
Thanksgiving was the perfect mix of
deliciousness, laughter and
relaxation!

Thanks mom & dad


5 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Happy 32 months! Love you Luce.

Wendie said...

Hey cute girl, happy 32 months!

We're so excited for Christmas. We are going to have so much fun. Decorating day tomorrow so be ready! I love you sweetheart!!

XOXO Gammy

Alisa said...

Love you Luce! And your curly hair is soooooo YOU! Wow is that ever a Lucy hairdo.

Sheri said...

I am loving her hair! What a sweetie! Can't believe she is already 32 months. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

kennan said...

if we dont do something soon i am going to be offended. lucy needs to be squeezed by me STAT.

christmas lights at temple square?