Monday, November 16, 2009

mystery date

Last weekend my mom, sister and I went to see MJ's
"This is It" - SO good!
Blake was with Lucy for the afternoon and
he said they just went and hung out at Red Butte
for awhile.
He let her run and play and I was glad
they had fun but didn't think too much about it.

A few days later though, when I was uploading pictures
I noticed all of these mysterious pictures I knew I
hadn't taken.
They were all taken by Blake
on their outing!

I thought it was so cute that he got her
all ready, put a bow in her hair which he NEVER does
(it was a USC bow he picked out in California)
and thought to bring the camera and take a bunch of cute shots.

Blake is such a good daddy, and I'm so grateful
for all he does for us.

notice the bow - Lucy still represents even though
Blake's ashamed of how they're doing this season

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Whoa girl - I wasn't dissin' your parenting - I was just laughing at how cute L.C. was singing away without looking at the t.v. She's just so smart! I only don't have children for fear of those 8 hours alone at home every day. And lots of other reasons, too.

I love that jacket on Lucy - it is SO cute! What a cute dad to put a bow in her hair. Instead of saving all the toys - you could always save all the bows you've had in case I do happen to have a child, and a female one at that.

Natalie said...

I keep hearing great things about that movie. I HAVE to see it! I just have to say "Way to go Blake" on the bow thing. I don't think Brandon has ever put a bow in my girls' hair.