Thursday, February 25, 2010

homey

we're home...finally.

Not unpacked and decorated and settled but I'm so in love with our cozy new cottage
that I feel like we're home.
We put an offer in about a month ago but I guess we (blake) didn't want to jinx anything so
we (blake) hasn't blabbed about it too much or blogged about it. But on Monday we
closed and now it's ours.
It's so cute and cozy inside and luckily for us who can really only paint -
everything has been updated. Our only change is painting the kitchen from a super dark
red to a creamy-honey-warm-something. That's what we (blake) have been doing since
yesterday and tomorrow is when we haul all of our items inside and nestle in.

We're in our dream area, good schools, tree-lined street, 2 minutes to my parents,
close to work, 5 minutes to the zoo...most of our requests.
It's crazy that if we lived in another part of the valley we could probably
buy a house at least double the size of this one - but for us it really is
location, location, location.

One day when I unpack and find our camera I'll take some pictures!

6 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Congratulations, Codi! This is so exciting for your family!!!
I am sure it is a fantastic house!!

kennan said...

funny thing.... we were up in your neck of the woods last weekend and took a gander down garfield and I saw that house and knew that it had to be the one. yeah, I'm creepy like that.

tell Blake i can't wait to come visit the pottery barn show room when we get back!

congrats on finding home!

Becca said...

Congratulations! I'm really excited for you guys and I can't wait to see it.

Kim said...

So, so, so happy for you all! It looks wonderful! xoxo Kim

Alisa said...

Already loving it! Yayyyyyy! Got to have a big living room window. Can't wait to see more :)

caitlin and brinton said...

It's SO cute! I adore it. I love the chair, especially. You should do a post just dedicated to the chair.