Sunday, February 14, 2010

strawberry love

Our little strawberry-haired girl is really all the valentine we need!

We had a fun day of heart-shaped waffles, baking chocolate cupcakes and visiting family.
Lucy made some cute valentine's this week and we made some deliveries
along with her red-sprinkled cupcakes.
Her gammy & poppa spoiled her with a gift box of all things
Strawberry Shortcake!
Yum, don't you love that smell??

Then we had an early-bird dinner at Red Iguana - just the three of us.
And happy valentine's to me - the season premier of Amazing Race AND olympics
both on tonight!!

Hope you had a sweet day!

(and even though I have got sucked into watching Toddlers & Tiaras and Little Miss Perfect...
I don't make Lucy wear bows to bed - she got these jammies this morning and wanted to be in them by 6 pm - and she added this giant spectacle all on her own)


4 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

That picture of her at the bottom is SO ADORABLE! What a lovely Valentine she is.

Alisa said...

I really can just smell the Strawberry Shortcakeness... CUTE!

Henriksen TRIBE said...

She is so cute. I love valentines day! I just love to spoil my kids not that I need a reason to spoil them. Emily

Jackie Sanders said...

Shut up!!!
What a big girl!!! What a sasser! How stinkin cute!