Thursday, March 11, 2010

cookie of the month!


My Dough Girl is a very delicious cookie shop near downtown SLC.
Their cookies are pretty unique and each is named and described with a
"girly" name. Last month all of my family about died over their (limited time...boo) red velvet-cream cheese frosting cookie.
In the first few days of March my sister must have been obsessing a bit much
because she was lurking on their site and found out the cookie for March
....LUCY!
"Lucy our flavor of the month. A lime dough with a cheesecake
center, topped with lime curd."
Yes please.
I was so excited that there was a Lucy cookie AND it was the flavor of the
month during Lucy's birthday month!
(i'm easy to please)

Today Lucy and I headed over to Dough Girls when I got
off work and the cute girls inside gave us samples of everything.
"Lucy" did not disappoint - sweet with a bit of tangy-ness!

delish!!
Now Lucy's off to nap...she has a big date tonight with gammy & poppa - disney on ice!

(yes, these are photo booth pics on the macbook - i still can't find my camera cord)


4 comments:

Lacey said...

Ok how CUTE is that!!! and that sound delish!

Mackenzie said...

I love My Dough Girls!!! And the Lucy is so yummy. One of my faves.

Mmmm...guess I gotta stop by there on my way home from work tonight.

I hope you are doing well and getting settled in your new home!

caitlin and brinton said...

yummm... time for another stopover.

Alisa said...

Lime is the best around! And Lucy, even better! That is really making me want to go and get some samples. I saw Costco selling a red velvet cake w/cream cheese frosting the other day. ALMOST bought it.