Saturday, March 27, 2010

So Lucy ~ So Three ~ So Cupcake!

cupcake princess!

Well we made it through Lucy's very first "friend" party!
And I do think it was a success. Cupcakes were the theme and
lucky for me I got away with not having a party at my house.
We went to So Cupcake and had a little tour of the bakery,
decorated cupcakes, sang to the birthday girl and opened presents.
Lucky for Lucy, Blake and I have some really great friends who have
really cute kids who are now Lucy's bff's.

Eli

Croz

Brayden & the birthday princess

yu-um

fingers in frosting - handfuls of m&m's - tastes of sprinkles
all make for a successful party!

John & Eli - our neighbors from WX we miss so much

Brayden


Elliott

Do you notice a theme here with all of these
handsome little boys?! Lucy only had one girlfriend
at her party and rest were sweet little gentlemen.

my cup-y cake girl


Dakota & Luce - divas

little bakers in little aprons!

bakery tour

thank you all so, so much!

Happy birthday Lucy!

5 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Ahhh! How adorable!! :) So glad she had fun.

Annie said...

We had so much fun. Thanks for inviting us.

Alisa said...

That place looks incredibly clean and sterile. I have got to pay them a visit. Glad you got some snapshots, so cute!

Sheri said...

What a great idea for a Birthday party! Lucy plays the part of a Birthday princess well. She is so beautiful! I really can't believe she is 3. They grow up so fast!!

Am-Biance said...

Thank you!! It was so much fun, she is so cute..