Thursday, July 15, 2010

easy laugh

Blake claims that I laugh at anything and everything. Whenever I'm having a bad day or feeling blah I go to someecards and usually laugh until I cry. Blake doesn't think any of the cards are funny - he doesn't even read the ones I email him. Maybe he's just jealous because Blake's really funny too and he can say the dumbest thing and I can't breathe from hyena-laughter.

I've come across something that I'm sure no one else will think is nearly as funny but again for me - tears! Maybe it's because we're somewhat Pottery Barn obsessed. I gaze through the catalogs and want to recreate all their little vignettes. But after this mockery some of those dinner setting are a bit ridiculous. http://catalogliving.tumblr.com

I'm an easy laugh but there could be worse things.

p.s. it's been really hard for me to not laugh at Lucy's new phrase of the week. She's been amused with the words "bum" and "butt" lately but the other day when she was jumping on my bed and said "butt face" it took all I had to not get hysterical. I did let out small laugh and that was just enough to have her say it...a lot.

4 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I laughed out loud at about half of them. Blake really is hilarious sometimes... Brinton thinks he is pretty hilarious himself but I would have to disagree most of the time - his jokes are stale but then they make me laugh because they're so ridiculously horrible.

I am crossing my fingers & toes at the hopes that Lucy says butt face to me tonight.

Mackenzie said...

Well...welcome to "bum" and "butt" life! Jack has been in the phase for a couple of years now. Nothing says "respect" like your kid calling your grandfather butthead.

Life will never be the same.

Alisa said...

Totally dying over here at your post as well as Caitlin's last comment!

Am-Biance said...

Love the catalog living :) funny we did this on the same day...We need to get together soon! Holy Cow Luc is getting so big, she is BEAUTIFUL!!