Thursday, October 13, 2011

amber anthem

If you haven't yet...
go for your fall drive.


We did ours a couple of weeks ago along with my 3rd annual fall playlist. We dropped into the Heber valley area and it was bursting with orange. Blake couldn't contain himself and had to pull over and go leaf-collecting.


We stopped at The Homestead for lunch with this ragamuffin and she was overwhelmed with all of the picture opportunities.

Notice that couple in the background? They were excited about the photo ops too. I let Blake and Lucy climb to the top of the crater thing while I watched this couple pose with the halloween props. I don't know which is worse, grown adults seriously posing with scarecrows or me creepily watching them?

This is probably the last really great weekend to spy leaves; get some tunes and go!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

HEavenly Fall pics! I loved seeing Alice in the dentist chair w/ Luce... that's the way to do it