Tuesday, October 11, 2011

first dentist

I might regret this post...
first of all because Lucy going to the dentist is really only noteworthy to us (but this is my only form of scrap/memory keeping) and I'm pretty sure this appointment was about two years overdue according to most dentists recommendations...oh well.

Last month Blake took Lucy to her first ever dental exam. I have an extreme dentist fear and I guess that is why this appointment was so delayed. The thought of the smell of a dentist office and being the brave mom was a bit more than I could handle.

Blake has raved about his dentist for years and they accept child appointments so the two of them had a cute little dentist date. I got to avoid the whole event by being at work but told Blake to make sure and capture the event with pictures...and he did.


Blake said she did amazing. She loved the tv in the ceiling, the dentist and picking a prize. And lucky for her no cavities!

I guess now it's my turn to go.

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh my GOSH! She is so brave. I don't know if I'm crazy or what... but I think these pictures are SOO cute!!

Annie said...

If you can "prove" you are a panick-er, some dentists will prescribe you a valium or a xanex before coming in for an appointment...it might even be fun to claim you have sever anxiety just to get the happy pills. ;)

Sheri said...

I can not stand the dentist! I hate it really and I don't use that word often. She looks like she did great. Looks like a great dentist office also.