Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Taylor!

We've been counting down since spring and finally got to see Taylor Swift a couple weeks ago!
Lucy was beyond excited and Taylor did not disappoint. It was such a fun show with so many set and costume changes. This concert wasn't just for Lucy though - Caitlin and I knew EVERY word and at one point were so into the concert we didn't realize Lucy had fallen and collapsed herself into her folding chair...oops.


Nothing but love for Taylor.



So all of the hype, lights, screaming girls and fireworks was a bit of sensory overload for Luce so more than halfway in she opted for a power nap.


But we got her up when Taylor made the rounds on the floor and was literally just a few feet away from us.


At the end of the show Taylor sang "Love Story" and circled the arena in the air. It was an incredible show...

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

That was SO fun! I wish we could do it all over again. Thanks for going with me.

Sheri said...

Wow! I wish I could of taken my girls. Such a great concert! I can't believe how long lucy's hair is getting. I love it so much!

Lacey said...

You red heads are so cute! What a great girls night!!!