Wednesday, January 30, 2008

10 Months!

hippie chick

Happy 10 month birthday baby bug! The weeks are just flying by and before we know it you'll be one. Baby girl this month you have decided to be a mover and shaker! You are rolling all over the place and I can see the crawling stage just around the corner. You are sitting on your own so well. Your favorite activities are still reading your board books and just playing and babbling. You have been saying bay-bee and I think you'll say buggy before mama. You've made it clear you prefer an audience and love to entertain us all. Your favorite place to relax is cuddling with grandpa and even though grandma is working on your tummy time you still are fighting it and aren't too interested in the ladybug tummy toy she got for you. You will kick and roll all day but you do not like to be on your tummy.



Lucy, you are so fun and special! We are so lucky to have such a good baby. You love to have fun and be a baby but you can also appreciate a good gossip session where you will quietly eavesdrop and give your baby girl smiles. You have also decided to develop a fake coughing trick. Whenever we look away or are not including you in conversation you start your acting routine and suddenly develop a terrible cough. Baby girl, mommy can tell you that I've tried acting before to get attention and everyone sees right through it!

One minor issue we're having baby girl is your crazy hair! It's getting longer and you're getting more of it, but would it curl already?! Honestly, daddy is calling you alfalfa and I'm looking for baby product to tame this wild child hair.


Buggy, we love you so much and we are so proud of what a big girl you are becoming. Although your adjusted age is 7 1/2 months you are proving to be such a mature, strong girl and are making progress every day.


We love you Lucy! Happy 10 months!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 month birthday, sweet girl. Everyday spent with you is so special. What did we do before we had you?? Your Mommy forgot to mention that you can wave bye-bye and can also say "I love you Grandma". (I'm sure that's what you're saying). Enjoy your special day and we will see you soon. Love to you all, Grandma xoxo

caitlin and brinton said...

You are amazing me, Lucy girl.

Anonymous said...

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Codi and Lucy are my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. Buggy, I love you!!

Lacey said...

I love the hair. I can't believe that its been 10 months already and look how much she has accomplished. When I look at these pictures I can see how smart she is. Codi you are such an amazing mommy.

Annie said...

oh, what a sweet little girl. Funny that she's doing the coughing thing. Elliott does it too. It doesn't go away.

Just wait until she decides to do the stairs by herself and falls down all of them - twice in the same day.

Oh, the joys!