Friday, January 9, 2009

Lucy Love

(just because)

Luce had a check-up this week - everything went fine except for having to get a shot.  I think it's harder for me than her.  Luckily Blake met us and remained the good, calm parent as the needle made its appearance (as I recoiled in the corner).  No more immunizations until kindergarten!  And yes, it was reaffirmed Lucy is a tiny, healthy, perfect, speaking-genius, beautiful girl!


this is what can happen to improperly maintained curls - believe me I know


last night the sunset and clouds were so pretty and pink - we watched from Lucy's room as it set and she kept saying "ohhh, wow, pretties"

mmm, love you bug

4 comments:

Lacey said...

She is so dang cute! I love the untamed curls. We really need to get the girls together. Kylee keeps asking when we can have a play date! So Tueday we will have to talk! See you then have a great weekend.

Wendie said...

Lucy, thank you for being my little companion. You are learning and changing so fast. Half the day had passed yesterday before I realized that we had been having full-on, give-and-take conversation. What a joy you are in my life. Like Mom says Lucy Love (just because). I need a copy of your "crazy hair" picture, so darling. Love you Little Bug, Grandma xoxo

trevan said...

Don't mind that i do stalk your blog Schreck family. Blake is the man I strive to be. I'm the one cringing in the corners come shot time. Hope all is well!! Take care.

Jackie Sanders said...

NO more shots!! We are jealous! What a stinkin doll!!!
And that sun set is unreal!!!