Thursday, May 6, 2010

5 q's

So I have this friend...
I met Kennan at a work party when Blake worked for Morgan Stanley. Blake had talked about this guy Trevan and said he was so cool. Well sure enough, when I met Trevan and Kennan they were definitely the cool kids.

It took a few years but after blog stalking Kennan and then running into her at fashion place mall a few times we made double date plans and since then I feel really sad if I go more than a couple of weeks without seeing her (and Trevan and their darling kids Jude & Greta).

Kennan is a friend I wished I'd have had forever - she makes everything fun and makes everyone laugh. I admire her confidence and directness. Sometimes I have to remind myself that she's quite a few years younger than I am but she's very wise and I've gone to her for anything from mothering advice to ironing advice!

Kennan had this amazing idea for a blog to introduce all of us blog stalkers. Her new blog is


Check it out - it's so interesting to meet so many people in a friendly non-stalker-ish sort of way. Leave it to Kennan to get people to open up and tell strangers your deepest thoughts :)

You don't need to know her (or me) to play - just check out her blog - leave a comment or email her and she'll profile you.

I know there's just a handful of you out there who read my blog but I know who you are and I really think you should play.

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Such a fun website!! It was fun to read more about you and your adorable family.

Annie said...

That was great Codi - what a fun idea for a blog/website.