Saturday, May 15, 2010

graduate!


So this post is over a week late but I guess it's okay because my sister has been sunning it up in CA this last week to celebrate. Caitlin graduated in December but she "walked" last Friday at the University of Utah with a Sociology degree and Criminal Justice certificate. We are all so proud of her! When Caitlin got engaged we all put in our two cents about school and marriage and blah, blah, blah - I guess what the baby of the family has to endure. But Caitlin proved us all wrong and managed to work full time and go to school full time (usually with 4.0's) and graduate in speedy time. It took me much longer and I never came close to her stellar grades.

Way to go bash sister!



(you're next Blake, right?!)

1 comment:

caitlin and brinton said...

Thanks for the shout out. I look horrible in that damn cap. Thanks for coming & enduring the long two hour plus ordeal.