Saturday, May 15, 2010

March for Luce!

Thank you.
We love you all so much who donated and/or participated with us in this years'
March for Babies!
We had over 40 amazing, supportive, cute, wonderful teammates making this year our
biggest team ever. We also raised the most money ever - over $3,000.
Thank you.

The day was memorable...beautiful weather, smiling friends and family, fun activities.
This by far has been the best walk yet.

darling Greta waiting for the walk to get started

yeah, we're Team Lucy Bug!



our team, and Blake and I both individually all raised $1,000 putting us
into the exclusive $1,000 club - visors and all.
Blake really did amazing this year with fundraising
(I'm sorry if he called and harassed you)
and it means so much that he actively participates with me in this cause




Can I just gush again...how did I get so lucky to have such
amazing friends & fam


waiting to bounce

the poster for MFB 2010

love you, thank you all


4 comments:

Wendie said...

What a fun day. We are all so lucky to have such a great family and friends. Hope you are having fun.

Lucy, I miss you already. Big kisses from me and poppa. XOXO

Annie said...

I'm such a loser for not participating with you guys this year. I really had the best intentions.

Next year!

Kim said...

Codi and Blake, you are amazing! Congratulations on raising so much money for your cause. Your family is so loved (as you could see on Saturday). Thanks for letting us be a part of it. xoxo

Hope you have a relaxing trip!

caitlin and brinton said...

It was so fun this year! I'm glad you do it and let us all participate. We all love you & the Goose so much!

P.S. I love that picture of Nikki!