Sunday, December 30, 2007

9 Months!



Happy nine month birthday Lucy!


So you are now nine months old Lucy bug. You are doing so many fun and exciting things. Last night you had your first sleep over with grandma and grandpa. I missed you a lot but I know you had such a fun sleepover. Daddy and I watched the movie Into the Wild last night and afterwards I told him how life seems so much more enjoyable if you create some type of adventure, big or small. And I said how I feel I'm living life so much fuller now that I wake up everyday with a new adventure with you!




You are such a happy little girl Lucy. Every morning when I get you from bed you are smiling up at me and in the evening when Daddy tucks you in you give your sweet, quiet baby smiles. We have had so much fun laughing and mimicking each other. I love that you are figuring out so many new things and can interact with us so much more. As I say always, you are my best friend.


You are such a big girl to sleep in your big girl crib now. I'm glad that we can still cuddle together for naps during the day but you love your bedroom and your own bed. It is so fun to watch you with your own things like your toys and your clothes. You have such strong preferences for what books we read and what toys you want. Your new dolly for Christmas has turned into a snuggly for you and every day we have to read the book Babies at least once. I love that you are a girly-girl and you will let me dress you up in your stylish, fun clothes. I know you'll be a much better shopping partner than daddy!


Beautiful girl, thank you so much for making every day so special. Thank you for making me a better person. You have filled all of our lives with so much love. I'm so excited to start a new year with you and see all of the happy adventures and moments you will take us on.

Love you bug, love mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Lucy, I got on your blog to look at your cute little face (as I do many times a day) And I see new, beautiful pictures of you. Thank you for such a special sleepover We had so much fun!! But tonight I am missing your snuggles and kisses. Thank Mommy and Daddy for sharing you with us. You have changed our lives. We are looking forward to may new adventures with you in the new year. Love to you all. xoxo!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Codi I can't get over how much she looks like you. She is so beautiful!!!