Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cousin friends!



My cousin Alisa had her darling baby boy Crosby a couple of weeks ago. Alisa and I have been really close since we were young and I love that we still talk and hang out as often as possible. Lucy has no cousins yet and there have been no babies on either side of our family since she's been born (and no signs of any to come). So we're super excited Mr. Crosby has arrived and now we have a family play date mate! On Sunday we visited with Alisa, her husband D and sleepy Crosby. Lucy was somewhat interested in her new friend but by this summer I think they'll be a tight duo.



cute Crosby with the most perfect lips


cousins

3 comments:

Lacey said...

He is a beautiful baby boy!

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh my heck, Crosby is adorable and Lucy is bigger than someone! Can't wait for Panguitch to see these two hangin' out on the porch.

Sandy said...

I love your blog. I makes me smile every time I log on. You are at such a great stage of your life...little cousins with perfect lips, a globetrotting brother, trips to Disneyland...I miss that stage! Enjoy every minute!

Love,
Sandy


ps I left an invitation on Tweet's page and it's meant for you too...and your Mom and Dad too if they have time.... love again, me