Saturday, August 14, 2010

gruesome twosome

After I had a long day at work last week Blake offered to give me some time alone and volunteered to take Lucy golfing (such a sacrifice). I thought it sounded nice to have an hour or so to myself and Lucy couldn't get out of the backyard fast enough - after making a point to put her hand up to me and say "you're staying here mommy." Uh, yeah, I know.

These two headed out on their merry way and I felt a mix of joy and sadness...knowing this is their hobby and their time.

She really enjoys golf and Blake says she has a good swing.
(she dresses herself for golf outings)


Lucy twirling down the driveway...because as she puts it "i'm a dancing golfer."

what a twosome...I always knew Blake would have a golf partner!


1 comment:

kennan said...

tI think Jude and Lucy's love of Halloween calls for an arranged marriage or at least a lunch date.