Tuesday, August 17, 2010

kittens

We're dog people.



But this weekend we had a fun little gathering at my grandma's house and my cousins brought over five baby kittens. They really were so tiny, cute and playful. Lucy loves kitties but we'll never have one. These little kittles all are named and Lucy particularly loved STELLA. My aunt Sandy taught her the way you have to say it!

Lucy said she'd take care of it and it could sleep "in my cute little room".

Too bad Luce - you're stuck with pups!

Thanks for a fun afternoon girls - you made Lucy's day!
(and mine...of doing nothing!)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh Lucy needs a cute little kitty!!!

Aspen Skye said...

She was so cute, walking around and carrying Stella by the throat. HA! They are now at the Humane Society if she still wants one. ;)

caitlin and brinton said...

HOLA from Espana. Had to get online and get my fix of lucy pics. MISS YOU SO MUCH! Those kittens freak me out. Love u.