Monday, October 8, 2007

My new mom car!

Okay, so I've really never NOT had a mom car: Buick Regal, Ford Contour, Subaru Outback. But this car was bought with first of all safety in mind and secondly how easy it will be to get the Bug in and out of it - along with all of her gear. So it really is a mom car!

Sweet Blake gave up his most prized possession, (after Lucy and the dogs) his Legacy so Lucy and I could drive around in style and safety. We decided Blake's car wasn't really practical for us at this point because I cannot learn to drive a stick shift and we need a little extra space now. We kept my wagon (I still love it) and now we have a nice new Subaru Tribeca. Blake worked his smooth talking moves and got us a good deal. Now, we're done with the car stuff and all happy - well Blake will be once he gets over his car loss!
Getting comfy in her new ride

I promise, we will never get a mini van

Lucy was dunzo after this night - two hours at the car dealership and then she woke up to find herself in (gasp!) Walmart at 10:00 pm - sorry bug

bunny feet

2 comments:

Annie said...

oh, new cars! I feel your pain (and joy). Ross has to drive my GOlf now and I get the cool new car.

cute pics, as always.

You guys need to bring your new, sweet ride to my house.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys!