Wednesday, October 17, 2007

pumpkin patch!



I love fall, halloween, crisp air, comfy sweaters, warm candle light, rustling leaves, orange, cooler nights, pumpkin bread, corn stalks, down comforter time and full harvest moons.


This time of year is my favorite and everyone knows I would be happy if it could be autumn all year long. I would love to have my house decorated in fall and halloween all year but Blake can only handle pumpkins and gourds for so long. We are having a great fall-time with this bug girl and I just know she will love this time of year as much as I do.

This past Sunday we went with my family to get Lucy's first pumpkin and have some fun at the pumpkin patch. We had a great time and it was a beautiful day. And it makes me happy our family is so easily entertained! :)
Caitlin spooked!


Lucy's pumpkin for grandma & grandpa's house

Caitlin & Brinton got Lucy this cute "daddy's little pumpkin" onesie - a perfect outfit for the patch!

Brinton attacked!

daddy's little pumpkin

witchy woman

So at the time this seemed funny, now...kind of creepy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such the perfect little family. I love it. I am so glad you have Lucy Bug to share your favorite time of the year. Haveing a kid puts a whole new picture on life and I love as I'm sure you do. Have a great Fall!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you didn't post the picture of grandpa trying to get Lucy to hold the "cute cuddly RAT". Despite all the creepy things she was introduced to on Sunday, I am sure she will love this time of year as much as we all do. I can't wait for our first crackling fire snuggled up with Little Bug in a cozy throw reading a cute fall story. Hugs and kisses from Grandma.