Sunday, October 28, 2007

Witchy poo!

As I've mentioned, I love all things Halloween. That is why I was so easily intrigued by going to Witchapalooza at Gardner Village. Every year I hear about this event and have always wanted to get a group of some of my favorite girls and go. Well, it was very fun and festive and all of us being together and laughing hysterical - more at each other than the show - made it a "ghouls" night to remember!
I hate to make everything so sappy but driving home from this night I thought how much I love the women in my life. So many people have been there for me this past year and being with this group of women, laughing and knowing each of them would do (and have done) anything for me is such wonderful feeling. I love you girls!



Some of my favorite witches in the world!


vc girls and some of my best friends



wanting wizards!!!



Sabrina and Caitlin. I'm stealing Sabrina to be my best friend.

Cute Lis - you can't see her tummy but Baby B is there too. We have to wait and see that sweet boy in February.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that was the funniest night I have had in a LONG time! Thank you so much for setting it up. We really need to go out more. Just us girls! You need to bring that cute little bug to see me soon.