Tuesday, October 30, 2007

7 month birthday and jack-o-lantern


Lucy is 7 months old today. Her new tricks are rolling over and a giggle-almost-laugh. She loves to be read to and has really started loving toys. She likes to be entertained or rather she likes to entertain and she demands an audience. Lucy slept in her big girl crib over the weekend and did amazing. But I'm too sad to have her leave our room so she's staying in her bassinet - at least until the weekend. Lucy is the most beautiful amazing person in our world and we love every second with her. Happy 7 months bug girl!


pumpkin carving night

I hope the bug will forgive me for this but how could I resist pumpkin girl!

our jack



ready for Halloween!

Blake said I traumatized Lucy with the pumpkin so I had to cuddle her with a story after. When Blake brought Lucy to me I heard him say "don't worry, I won't let mom put you back in that pumpkin." Sad. Grandma Worthen had cute gifts for Lucy's 7 month b-day and first Halloween. She gave Lucy the books Autumn Walk and Mouse's First Halloween. What a fun way to spend a rainy almost-halloween evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months Baby Love. It seems like the time is just flying by now. Thank you for such a fun day today. Cute, cute pictures. I can't wait for our surprise tomorrow night. Grandpa carved your pumpkin, but we think it's kind of creepy. I love you sweetheart. Sleep tight...

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's a Lucy Lantern! Cute and sticky! Happy Halloween Bug, Toad and Blake!!! Can't wait to see you all dressed up tonight!! Lucy, you've got such a perfect face, I can't even stand it. Love you!!