Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm thankful for...

God for bringing me this beautiful baby girl and for giving me the strength to make it through the past year.

My wonderful husband for loving me during my freak outs and for being the best dad ever. For making me laugh during the hard times and for being positive and optimistic throughout.

My mom and dad who comforted, loved and supported me through my emotional roller coaster ride of a pregnancy. Who stayed with us in the hospital and comforted me before surgery and who visited the bug every single day she was in the NICU. Also for being the best parents ever and amazing loving grandparents. I'm so lucky to be their daughter.

My sister who is my best friend and someone who I look up to.

My brother who I admire for following his passion and having no fear, and for being a great uncle!

My brother-in-law who left a card on our porch after "the worst day of my life". I cried for an hour after I found it and read the message.

All of my amazing extended family.

Blake's family for their love and support.

Primary nurses (Natasha, Melanie & Donna)

Medical technology

My friends from work - I shouldn't call these girls work friends because they are my closest friends and we don't need a job to stay close. Thank you for everything.

Understanding employers

Perfect babysitting situations (thanks mom)

The parent support group at the NICU

My ob/gyn and other doctors who knew when it was time

Prayers, love, support, phone calls, emails and cards during the hardest times and even the happy times

Puppies who cuddle when you need them the most

Most of all I'm thankful for Lucy. My sweet baby girl we've all been blessed with. I cannot imagine my life without you sweet girl. You have fulfilled my life and my purpose.


Happy thanksgiving!



And to get the holidays off to a fun start, I'm very thankful for this:



http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9567641106

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your elf!!!