Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our new neighbors...


We never use our front door to enter our house; we always use the garage so I guess that's my excuse as to why I didn't notice the daily progress on our new neighbors' house built on top of our front porch light.

The other day I noticed a bird flying back and forth quite close to our window and it made me nervous that it would fly into the house. I walked onto the front porch and discovered this cute little house.
We're nervous that eggs are sitting in there or will be sitting in there so we're not turning on the porch light because we're afraid we'll cook something. We're both too short to see if anything actually is up there so for now we'll let them be and I might stick one of my feeders closer to the porch so they can have food nearby - kind of like giving them a casserole.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Yeah don't forget the cream of mushroom soup for that birdseed casserole

Lacey said...

You are so funny. I love reading your blogs!