Monday, July 7, 2008

Costco play date!


Last week Lucy and I were lucky enough to have a play date with cute Croz and Alisa.  We met for lunch and the kiddos were so good.  It was the first time we've really seen them interact with each other.  Lucy would jabber like she was talking to Crosby and he would smile and laugh at her.  They are so cute!  Then we ventured over to one of Lucy's favorite haunts...Costco!  I had bragged to Lis that "my" Costco (Bountiful) was always dead and we'd have the aisles to ourselves but it was pretty crowded which made Lis's photo ops that much more embarrassing.  I hope she doesn't post it but let's just say a young Costco worker got a snap of all four of us a little too excited about giant cupcakes on sale!  Thanks for the fun date guys!

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

WHOA! LUCY LOOKS LIKE A GIANT compared to him!! That's probably a first, huh? They both look adorable. I'm a little mad that you didn't bring me one of your TEN cupcakes... what's up with that?

Lacey said...

Ok I second Caitlin, She looks all grown up sitting in that basket!

Alisa said...

Yeah Codi, you got me all revved up for ghost town Bountiful... I pictured us browsing the aisles for half a day. I'm a total dreamer. j/k... Love our get-togethers so much! Here's to many more.

PS So that giant cupcake picture... yeah only you and me get to ever see it. Those were flippin' amazing.