Thursday, July 3, 2008

Favorites - right now!

So I’ve decided to embrace the “tags”. I just never liked them because my answers seem boring but I love to read every one else’s. And sometimes there’s just not that much to blog so why not. Usually I have such a hard time declaring my favorites but this one is favorites - right now.  Not an all-time commitment or anything.  An easy-loungy one!

Favorites - right now!

Food – My menu has been similar to Lucy’s – cheddar slices and crackers.


Drink – With this heat I should maybe try water but it’s still Diet Coke – especially when you can get the giant size at McDonalds for 99 cents!


Fruit – Fresh berries


Ice Cream – Breyer’s peach – real peach slices!


Candy Bar – Red vines


TV Show – Jon and Kate + Eight – we love this show and it’s the only one all three of us can watch together. Lucy loves to watch those cute little kids and Blake and I love to watch the parents argue.


Movie – Parent Trap – the old one. I’ve watched it twice in the past 10 days.


Book – East of Eden.
We had a yard sale last weekend and I came across it when I was going through the basement. It’s not the book I’m reading right now but I’ve been thinking about it and it’s truly one of my favorites. It might have to come to the front of the line in my stack to read.


Sound – Lucy and her new little words. She is doing this talking thing that sounds like she’s saying her vowels aloud..a-e-i-o-u. So cute!


Smell – My honeysuckle is out of control but it smells de-lish right now!

Sight – Lucy’s tunnel crawl – it makes me laugh every time.

Touch – Suki’s fur. He had his birthday last Monday and we didn’t do anything. My loyal pup for 7 years always forgives us when we get too busy for him.

Now it’s your turn! I won’t publicly tag anyone but I’d love to hear what your faves are right now…

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Keep tagging my friend, you KNOW everybody loves to read everybody else's tags.

What happens when 99-cent McD drinks end? That will mean summer is over ):