Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fancy Lucy!!


There are endless reasons why I love this little girl so much...
but one of them is her girly, pink, cuteness!!

Tuesday morning I woke up this pink bug and started to get her ready for grandma's.
We both felt like it was a fancy day and one of the fun reasons of having
a little princess is never having to have a reason to get all pink, fancy and frilly!


checking out the frilly anklets - a change from summer sandals and bare pigs

Miss fancy pants!  Love this girl so much!


5 comments:

Lacey said...

She is so cute in pink! Ok she is cute in everything. I hope you can make it tomorrow!

Alisa said...

All I can think is I need to find this girl a baby flapper dress. She has the headdress, now can we say... Halloween?! Just mull it over.

Sweet Lucy.

Love the dress and frills!

Wendie said...

Lucy not only looks like a pretty, pink princess she acts like one too. She is always smiling, happy, fun, smart and loving. Just seeing that cute smile brightens my day. Big kisses from Grandma! xoxo!
Oh, by the way about 3 hours after this picture was taken she was in a diaper finger painting with squash on her high chair and me. It was fun!

caitlin and brinton said...

If only I had someone wanting to buy me clothes all the time- it would be heavenly. Her dress is adorable. I'm glad she wasn't stuck in it all day-

Annie said...

so cute!