Saturday, August 9, 2008

Boise

On Thursday we drove up to Boise to attend my cousin Guy's wedding.  We spent a lot of time laughing, swimming, snacking and sleeping...a perfect way to spend a couple of days!!  The wedding was very nice and it was so good to see family members we haven't seen in quite awhile.  I guess I was too busy doing everything listed above to take many pictures.  Looking at them now it's once again a Lucy photo shoot...oh well.  It was a very fun getaway!

snuggling in her punk princess jams!

on the streets of downtown Boise after the rehearsal dinner.  I haven't been to Boise in quite awhile and their downtown was surprisingly very alive and happening!  We wanted to hit up some clubs but the bug was ready for night night.

BaTHiNg bEaUTy!  really can I be this girl for a day?!  She swims, is snuggled by everyone, fed pizza and juice by the pool and then naps for three hours!!  Well, I guess I did pretty much the same thing that day while Blake was out golfing but no one snuggled me and I fed myself the pizza!


our happy traveler

this is how I find my bug after leaving her alone!

my cousin Meg is the best little friend to Lucy - she makes Lucy so happy 

and honestly, Brinton is really the best uncle ever. who else will walk this little girl all over town, swim with her, feed her bananas and he never gets tired of any of it!  I hope my sister let's him be Mr. Mom when they have kids because Brinton's the BEST!!

okay so we saw tons of family this weekend and now I feel bad we didn't get more pics!  This little cutie is McKay, he is my oldest cousin Blair's youngest.  They live in Alabama and he is just the sweetest little boy ever.  He kept asking to "hold baby Lucy" he would pet her arm and give her so many cute kisses!  Hopefully 70 more years won't go by until we see these fun cousins again!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Love all the pics, this looks like so much fun!