Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The cutest gap ever and Elmo...

This scrumptious girl is driving us nuts with her cuteness!  Her two top teeth are in for good now and we discovered Lucy has this darling gap right between her two front teeth.  It is so adorable and seems to fit her personality just perfect!

I tried to get her to show me her full on new smile but none of these captured it just right - still super cute

Oh, Elmo!  I've never been a big fan of characters but somehow all kids seem to discover Elmo.  Lucy loves him so much and last week my mom took her on a special Toys R Us trip to get a Tickle me Elmo - I have to admit he is cute and starting to grow on me!  We found the baby one at Target so now she has a portable one too.

munch, munch girl!



Tickle me Elmo is a lot of fun but I'll draw the line when Lucy wants character clothes :)

6 comments:

Annie said...

oh we love elmo in our house too...though I cannot say that we've got an actual elmo in our house yet.

It's a long distance relationship.

caitlin and brinton said...

Elmo is too creepy... but oh my gosh, she looks giant since I saw her last... which feels like maybe a year... I miss her.

Alisa said...

I have always felt that Elmo is an acceptable character and I'm like you even!

Wendie said...

I agree with Caitlin, Elmo is kind of creepy. But sometimes Bug likes things a little creepy. I promise no character clothing (you should know better than that). Lucy was so much fun on her sleepover. Remember, any time...Love, Mom

Natalie said...

I agree with you on the character clothes. They're just NOT CUTE. You know... someday she'll be wanting them... :)

Jackie Sanders said...

Way to draw the line on the character thing! I adore Elmo, but a whole get up with the adorable thing is just to much! A gap! How darling!