Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The hikers

Last Sunday my dad, Blake and Lucy attempted to hike to Dog Lake up Millcreek Canyon.  Well, since it was a perfect day everyone else in the valley must have had the same idea because they said it was packed!  So they found another shorter hike and the report I got was that Lucy did great.  I was worried about...her getting too cold, getting too hot, slipping through the leg holes of the pack, sun burn, bug bites, getting car sick (or pack sick), Blake seeing a snake and getting so scared and running so fast that Lucy would fall out of the pack, etc., etc., etc.  But luckily none of that happened so I might just let them take her again in a couple of weeks!
dad and a hiking bug


sleepy girl with grandpa after their first hike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of me makes me want to join a gym ASAP. Yuma huma!