Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fall must-haves!!

Last night I did feel a tiny nip in the air and I know autumn is just about to creep up on us. I think I'm ready for it too. This time of year not only makes me start to get excited for all of the sights, sounds and smells of fall but for that new beginning of a school year, fall fashions and a cozy move inside. I've always been in love with school supplies and back to school shopping and although Lucy's not really in that stage yet we still can play along. When Target's school supplies first came out (weeks ago!) we stocked up on notepads, pens, crayons and a pencil pouch for her supplies. I came super close to ordering her a backpack (I know, crazy, it would have been about as tall as her!) but I held off. I think she will be getting a lunch box though - I can justify that one. Anyway, if you can't go "back to school shopping" or don't really have a need for supplies I think everyone owes it to themselves for a little fall treat. Here are some of my must-haves for fall...(hopefully Blake stopped reading the blog!)


I love when pottery barn brings out its fall/halloween stuff. Wouldn't this treat basket be so cute on a buffet table? One please!


I'm not that cool of a makeup person but I do love Smashbox - I have a pale peach color from this new line but I think this color looks yummy for fall.

In my dreams I would get this bag for my anniversary, but i don't think it'll happen.



but while I'm dreaming if I was sleeping in this bedding I don't think I'd be too sad when I woke up! Oh how I love orange.






i couldn't resist these so they're waiting in my closet for a crisp day




and this is waiting in Lucy's closet!!!






these crayons are the best because they're great for little hands - she hasn't completely figured them out yet - she still wants to eat them but we have gotten a few scribbles out of her


baby driving moccasins - oh a definite must-have!



this will probably stay on Lucy's wish list but i can just picture her in it with her pretty hair...sigh!



one day I might realize Lucy doesn't really like or need hair accessories - but in the meantime she does need this one!


So, what's on your fall must-have list?!

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Oooh, you make it all sound extra delicious. You asked what's on my fall must-have list, is that an offer?

(;

Mackenzie said...

Hey Codi,
You don't know me, but I work with Blake (I am Zac Huish's sister)
He showed me your fall must have list...while he was rolling his eyes, I let him know you have FABULOUS taste and that the bag is a must have anniversary gift. Loving the linens too.
Maybe Blake'll hook you up with the bag and I can live my hand bag dreams through you vicariously!!!

Natalie said...

I'm pretty sure you were the one who got me into orange, so thank you. You've got great taste! I didn't know I could have a must-have list. Don't let Brandon know I'll be starting mine shortly. Let me know how you like Breaking Dawn. I'll be starting it as soon as I get my book!

Jackie Sanders said...

ARG!! There is so so much to love about fall!! Colors, the SMELL, the nip in the air!
And the wish list, or must have things for Lucy, A-Dorable!!