Friday, October 31, 2008

It's here...

hAlLoWEen NiGhT!

Since I've been out of commission here are some pics from our October events...




Lucy's first pony ride
she picked the tiniest pony - but still wasn't too sure

Gardner village photo ops are the best - if you can fight off the other parents


Pumpkin Patch with grandma & grandpa







daddy ~ daughter party: our cute neighbors had a halloween party for all of the kiddos.  I was so looking forward to going but not being able to walk or stand kind of prevented me.  So Blake was a good dad and they went together.  I cried as I watched them out the window - in their cute fall colors - it was Lucy's first friend party!  They had so much fun.

with her cute pumpkin tattoo 



her pumpkin she made at the party

Have a spooky night - happy halloween!


No comments: