Monday, November 3, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood's Halloween Night!

little red

a little trick or treating with the neighbor's before grandma's big party


Every year my parents do such a fun party but this year had to be the best: friday night, good weather and lots of spookies dressed up.  I might have been the scariest with my slow-poke walk and drugged out glory but at least I made it!


tin & dorothy (cait & b - always with the best costumes)

young frankenstein clan (clan ferguson)

cute mimes (d, lis & cutest ever crosby!)

vikings (my cousin pat & his friend)

um, not quite sure, my great aunt ida and my nani dressed in a scream mask with a parrott??

punk aerobics...or something (my brother Coleman & Calah)

oh, my parents.  I have been literally begging my mom to dress up like Sonny (my mom) and Cher (dad) for YEARS!  Well, I guess be careful what you wish for!  They looked really great but my dad shaved his beard for the costume and well, let's just say after 30 years seeing him without a beard was kind of fright night.  They're such good sports - thanks for such a fun party!

rough night

oh the little cousin friends - so cute!

jack & sally (nick & sabrina) - i think my favorite of the night!

You'll notice Blake and I are missing.  He was supposed to be the big bad wolf and I was supposed to be the old sick grandma.  I had my part down great but we still bagged our costumes.  Next year I promise!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

What fun! Lucy looks so cute in her Little Red!