Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks!


We just returned home from a wonderful thanksgiving gathering at my parents' house.  Aside from Lucy wanting to entertain instead of eat, it was a very nice evening.  I am so thankful for my life.  I am thankful for my wonderful family I love so much, my funny husband, the snuggle pups and my Lucy.  

In the current state of the world I appreciate so much more the things I sometime take for granted, jobs, our home, dependable cars and money to buy groceries.  I am thankful that my family is warm and comfortable.  I know that I need to work harder on finding out what I can do to help others who are less fortunate.

I'm thankful for my health and for being able to walk and not be in pain.  I'm thankful that medical technology is making such advances to help people and I only hope that more advances will soon be made.  

I'm thankful for the friends and loved ones in my life.

And so, so, so much more.

And so is she - but after sweet rolls while watching the Macy's parade, entertaining during our dinner, playing all through gammy's house, unwrapping "thanksgiving" gifts, dancing to the rolling stones, no nap and a piece of pumpkin pie - she's out!

2 comments:

Jackie Sanders said...

Those tights are so stinkin cute! I need to know these places, to get such things!
They really are darling! And what a cutie for Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for being such a good friend.

Lucy looks adorable, as usual! I love her outfit!