Monday, September 22, 2008

A birthday with the mouse?!


So I got the best birthday present this past March from Blake - a fun trip to one of my favorite places in the world - Disneyland!! Well I just found out today everyone can celebrate with the mouse on their birthday in 2009 - for FREE!!! That's right - Disney has unveiled it's theme for 2009 "What Will You Celebrate?". You can sign up on Disney's website for a voucher to attend any of their parks for free on your birthday - how cool is that?!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Codi check out my buddy Amanda's blog: http://mandascouch.blogspot.com/

... Read her 9/19 post and then make sure Blake reads it! If I'm not mistaken, you and Lucy both have March birthdays? (;

And Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Blake... 8 years, baby!

Mackenzie said...

Wow!! Thanks for the update! I guess I know where we will be hanging out January, September, and October of next year!!!

caitlin and brinton said...

March Mouse Madness??