Monday, September 29, 2008

I love a parade...


Lucy and I ventured out last week with 800 million other stroller kiddos and moms to Gateway to see the big elephant parade.  The circus is in town and I might save that event for my parents to take Lucy to some day - not a huge fan.  But we did want to see the elephants up close and personal.  Luce and I got a supreme spot at the Gateway and waited patiently for the parade to start.  Well, about 3 1/2 minutes later it was over.  I don't know what I expected - but maybe 10 minutes of parade time?  Anyway, it was fun and that's just what you do when you have kids.  If for ten seconds Lucy smiles and waves and watches a giant elephant SPEED by - it's worth it!  But I felt she was cheated a bit so we got a lunch for two and went to one of our hangouts Liberty Park to watch the geese.  Lucy loves them but they're getting too close for comfort for me.  Oh Luce, what did I do before you?  

don't blink - you'll miss it

my best little friend

trying to kiss those creepy geese!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I love the hat!!! She is getting all grown up! I can't believe how big she is getting!!!